Are you wondering if you should choose Memberpress or Teachable for your next course or Membership site? In this article, we have done a detailed comparison between Teachable and Memberpress, their features, their offerings so that you can take an informed decision on which one is a good fit as per your requirements
There are several ways to sell your courses online. We have shared some of the ways below
- You can be an instructor on a third party website
- You can do 1-on-1 coaching and teach people about the subject that you have expertise in.
- You can turn your expertise into the form of a Membership website and have monthly or quarterly or annual subscriptions
Depending on the goal you wish to achieve you can choose one of the above-mentioned ways. In case you want to create your own course or membership site then you can make use of LMS (Learning management systems).
A Learning management system helps you create, sell online courses and membership sites. Learning management systems vary in features but have certain functionalities in common.
- Registration feature – Students can register to the course or membership website
- Progress tracking – You can track the progress of how many modules the particular student has completed.
- Functionality to create modules, sections – You as a course creator or a membership site owner can create modules, sections, or lessons.
- Payment Integration – These LMS systems provide payment integration support so that you can accept payments and turn your course or membership site into a revenue-generating stream
- Content-restriction – You can restrict access to a particular module, section or lesson based on the subscription. Restricting or locking your content is a great way to get higher revenue.
Some of the popular examples of learning management systems are Memberpress, Teachable, Thinkific, and many more. Depending on your requirements you can choose the LMS platform you want.
In this article, we will compare Memberpress and Teachable which are two of the most popular LMS. We will compare these platforms based on their features, ease of use, pricing, support services, and pricing.
Memberpress Vs Teachable – Which one should you choose?
Teachable is a good fit if you want to combine your website an LMS platform. Teachbale doesn’t have a WordPress plugin
Memberpress is one of the most popular WordPress LMS plugin.
Teachable costs $348 per year whereas Memberpress costs $149 per year.
Here is a help document you can use for content:
Here is a blog post you can use as a resource:
Here is a Youtube video you can use for content:
Here is a blog article comparing MemberPress, Thinkific and Teachable:
Here is a blog article comparing MemberPress, Skillshare and Teachable:
Here are some possible headline ideas that will help you get started:
• A Comparison: MemberPress Courses vs. Teachable
• Comparing MemberPress Courses and Teachable: Which is Best?
• Reviewed: MemberPress Courses vs. Teachable – Which is right for you?